• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

BCA tracker 3 delayed

CO 2.0

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
The BCA tracker 3 was supposed to come out at the end of October, but now it looks like they delayed its release until January 2013. I had one on backorder, but they had to cancel it on me.

XFIRE800

Lifetime Membership
Feb 22, 2009
Aberdeen, SD
Why can they not just get things out before season starts??? Im in need of a new beacon for this year and now im going to have to spend my money on a different product, more than likely a tracker 2, but still, it would have been nice to have the new one.

OEUnlimited

Premium Member
Nov 2, 2012
Hudson Valley, NY
www.oeunlimited.com
Why can they not just get things out before season starts??? Im in need of a new beacon for this year and now im going to have to spend my money on a different product, more than likely a tracker 2, but still, it would have been nice to have the new one.

Well, my understanding is that they are doing further quality control and testing, so while its annoying that it didn't come out before the season, I'd rather they wait and release a flawless product, rather than pushing it out the door too soon.

As soon as we are allowed to order as a dealer, we'll do a pre-sale so you can order early and save.

mud99

Premium Member
Oct 13, 2009
Truckee, CA
Personally, i'd rather own a tried and tested beacon, rather than something brand new.

I have the Tracker 2, others in my group have the Tracker 1, they are both great beacons, and you should be able to get a good deal on either with the Tracker 3 coming out.

It's always nice to have a spare if you have one stop working in the parking lot, or ride with someone who doesn't have one.

Premium Features