• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I have always been a 2stroke guy, I have some 4banger questions....

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
yeah I tried to order one for my other bike and see they are out of stock till may

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
A straight pipe wont do anything as far as fuel tuning because the motor runs off so much boost and it will be the same with or without the muff. but will spool faster and be lighter without it. I was wondering how long before someone comes out with a bigger lighter turbo header, the one on the sled looks like cast and heavy. Any sled you get you will learn how it works and prob love it.

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
I know one thing that also helps turbos run more efficient is to run screamer pipes on the wastegate! That is of coarse if it has an external WG.! Which I would install an external wg if I got one! More tuniblity and just better performance all around!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Are you referring to the super cluster last year??

Haha, It probally will be better this year. I would sure think anyways. How much better will be the question. They need to double the size of the parking lot and make the road in from one way a 2 lanes wide road both going into the event and the other road can be 2 ways for emergency vehciles and what not. And hopefully no rain this year. Also they need a better entrance to the parking lot so it is not a bottle neck. The twins and vikings games get this kind of traffic in the cities and they make it work.

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Haha, It probally will be better this year. I would sure think anyways. How much better will be the question. They need to double the size of the parking lot and make the road in from one way a 2 lanes wide road both going into the event and the other road can be 2 ways for emergency vehciles and what not. And hopefully no rain this year. Also they need a better entrance to the parking lot so it is not a bottle neck. The twins and vikings games get this kind of traffic in the cities and they make it work.

I think last year was a worst case scenario - new grounds, wet ground, etc. The road in suks - no 2 ways about it. Hopefully they have learned.

Premium Features