• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 leaked photos

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Must not have fixed the clutch temps, new accessory goggle bag that rides on the clutch cover, nice!

J
Mar 10, 2017
Eastern Idaho
Plus this, it for sure fixes the oil use

https://youtu.be/Kv_3v6YG_3Y

Funny that they touted the 800 etec as using so little oil that "most owners may only have to add oil once during a season", https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC6GHMTWJrg&t=99s quote from 2:10

And then they released the 850, and said it used even less oil than the 800, then said the 850 used the same amount as the 800, and now they sell a 1 gallon oil container you can put on your tunnel so you don't run out of oil in one ride.

My G4 is awesome, but it does drink oil, it's certainly not a deal breaker, but...

B
Feb 21, 2008
Dissapointed

I'm quite honestly disappointed. Where is the 850 turbo? I'll keep riding my Poo until they release it. Unless Poo beats them to the punch. WTH?! I'm pissed!

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
Just looked at the Doosite. Disapointed to say the least. The Freeride is hideous. I have been a fan of the last 5 versions, with their odd colors, but I am pretty sure that I took a dump this morning that looked better than the 2019 Freeride. And it looks like the prices have gone through the roof on every model, Renegade to Summit to MXZ. $15K for everything that I would want. I hate to say it, I love my 2018 Freeride and Summit, but I am going to have to switch brands next year. I am not going to ride a sled that costs $15K.

fudge313

Lifetime Membership
Sep 6, 2015
Finland
Summit & freeride, new stickers and new price. Boom its 2019....! Hahahahhhaaaa.. And that oil can.. Buah buah buah...

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Just looked at the Doosite. Disapointed to say the least. The Freeride is hideous. I have been a fan of the last 5 versions, with their odd colors, but I am pretty sure that I took a dump this morning that looked better than the 2019 Freeride. And it looks like the prices have gone through the roof on every model, Renegade to Summit to MXZ. $15K for everything that I would want. I hate to say it, I love my 2018 Freeride and Summit, but I am going to have to switch brands next year. I am not going to ride a sled that costs $15K.
Mountain Cat 162 was $15k last year.
Sure it won't go down for 19.
U may get a Polaris for less?

Alpha ......

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
I think you guys should just protest the sport completely by selling your junk and buying snow shoes. They are cheap and have lots of colors to pick from :face-icon-small-dis

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
Anyone who thought the 2019's Summits and Freerides would be any more then BNG was crazy. This year was always going tot be BNG. LOL

And of course the freeride is ugly to half the people. That's always going to happen when you use out of the box colors.

But hey, you got the new oil caddy. hehehehehe

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Anyone who thought the 2019's Summits and Freerides would be any more then BNG was crazy. This year was always going tot be BNG. LOL

And of course the freeride is ugly to half the people. That's always going to happen when you use out of the box colors.

But hey, you got the new oil caddy. hehehehehe
3 years with no noteable changes seems like too long to me... and I would agree with one of the above posts, that Makita Freeride is awful, wasnt gonna buy one anyway though, so don’t care.

Premium Features