• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3 Rivers Motel, Alpine

daknapp

Premium Member
Aug 29, 2013
Adirondacks, Northern NY
We are considering staying at the 3 Rivers Motel in March. What have others experiences been ? It's very reasonably priced and sounds as though it's closer to the trails / fuel than Rockin M Ranch...though not nearly as modern nor well appointed.

dak

tuneman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2013
Minnesota
www.everettsports.net
I've had friends stay there. It's very primitive, but have heard no complaints. The gas station is just across the road and the Grey's River trail starts at the end of that same road. So, yes, it's convenient. Right in town.

Oct 6, 2013
Its a place to sleep and close to food. Stayed there for a week last year. Its not 5 star or any star but fairly clean and warm. I would go back and stay without issue.

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
Stayed there two nights last March. Worked well for us. Had a kitchenette, which can save quite a bit of money compared to eating out. I'd stay again for sure.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
Warm. Clean enough. Good people. Ride from the door. Food, fuel close by, and, the kitchenette if you can get one. Overall, best value in Alpine. Didn't mention plush... and you won't find a celebrity there...

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
I stayed there in the summer time.
It was quite warm in the room, but otherwise great.
LOTS of space.

dgibbons

Lifetime Membership
Jan 23, 2012
Cheyenne, WY
Good decision. I stayed with Goinboardin. We were a little hesitant despite the solid reviews online. We were then pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the rooms and kitchenette, despite them being outdated. Can't beat the value or location and we were able to relax and unwind after riding. The owners were easygoing and very accommodating.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
You nailed it.

Out dated, which is VERY minor and not really a factor for ME.
VERY clean.
Spacious.
Great rate.
Microwave and fridge provided.

Premium Features