• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 KTM 450 Explorer Kit and Bike

J
Dec 3, 2007
Thats right Snow Hawk Gal! I hope someone who really wants this can get it, otherwise I'll keep it and use it 2-3 times this year. It doesn't make sense! My new (to me) turbo M7 is just too cool and I can't see riding this very often, and the wifey no likey.

Dec 4, 2007
pa
Dec 4, 2007
pa
i think i am starting out up your way... u game for another play date? lol

by the way,,,, what are "they" saying?

and where is your team snow bike pic? you do have a snowbike dont you?

mike

:)

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
ill be getting pics soon.ill be up for some riding again,anytime. i know of a few guys trying fill their piggy banks as quick as possible for an explore kit and a few more guys that would like to try them out.ill be listing a boat load of junk on ebay in hopes of a kit for my 250x. i need it....so when does the mass email of the full video clip go out....send to barlowbroncobear@aol.com

did you and brian get all settled on the explorer kit? i wanna go ride at his place on his 450. he said he tried calling to get your money out to you but no answer...that was a few days ago though...

Dec 4, 2007
pa
mums the word on the video!!!!! lol

but brian is riding his kit as we speak!!!

as soon as i got home i shipped his adaptor kit to him... he got it today and was just finishing it up around 9 .

thank you for letting him come with you,,, i can only imagine the ride home that day,,,, not everyone rides something ONCE and just had to have it!!! so cool!! i am proud to rep such a fun product!!!

thanks again
mike

Dec 4, 2007
pa
ill be getting pics soon.ill be up for some riding again,anytime. i know of a few guys trying fill their piggy banks as quick as possible for an explore kit and a few more guys that would like to try them out.ill be listing a boat load of junk on ebay in hopes of a kit for my 250x. i need it....so when does the mass email of the full video clip go out....send to barlowbroncobear@aol.com

did you and brian get all settled on the explorer kit? i wanna go ride at his place on his 450. he said he tried calling to get your money out to you but no answer...that was a few days ago though...

u have mail!

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
that bast#$, he didnt call me and tell me he had the kit!!!! yeah hes a great guy.he honestly was the last person to even consider the explorer! i told him to come just so he could ride his new sled,lol, hes a quad guy/2ski rider. he just bought his 450 about 2months ago, and he only spent about 2 1/2 minutes on the ktm250 and i guess was sold on the explorer kit..well see ya soon, i wanna test the wheel kit for the ski!

roo

Premium Member
May 12, 2008
sedro woolley WA
explorer in WA!

jg your crazy!!! just wait till u get some real snow before you give up... watch this video in 3 ft of fresh pow!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8yIjPzK2Gg&eurl=http://800ridesnow.com/Explorer_video_links.html

snowbiking is "in"

mike

i am making a tour all the way from pa to washington with 7 snowbikes and a hawk,,, if you still have it when i get there,,, ill buy it! i will be passing through logan utah in about a month.

will u please keep us informed when and where you will be.

J
Dec 3, 2007
Yeah, I had fun on the kit, but I just dont see riding it too much this year and seems like a waste to keep such a nice machine. The KTM makes an awesome snowbike too with the E-start, light weight, and the kit seemed like it was designed on a KTM when I was putting it together.

Overall I was impressed with the kit, I just did not anticipate being able to buy a turbo sled this year too and i'm infatuated with boost right now. If only I could get a turbo to work on the KTM...

Premium Features