• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

STRAIGHTLINE PERFORMANCE COMPLETE PIPE SET

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I have a straightline pipe/trail can with no fuel controller on my 2018. The thing picked up around 150-200 RPM on average across the board and generally stronger feel. The trail can is super quit and the overall fit and finish is awesome.

I've rode some higher zones and lower ones.9-10k and 5-6k The pipe really shines when your at lower elevation. Definitely worth the bucks. Not quite as light as SLP but its also a bit thicker so cracking shouldn't be an issue.

GreenState

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2012
McCall
Fair enough about not mixing and matching on performance parts. I am looking for a little more than what the slp stage 2 provides. I am running a 2016 pro rmk 800 163 2.6. and ride 3000- 6000 ft, don't really wany to start messing with high comp heads. Any suggestions ?

Pump gas turbo.

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
FYI I have a used one of these for sale over in the the swapmeet forums on here. The pipe is brand new and the Y-pipe, can, and controller were new last December. Good price if anyone would want to try this set_up and get 850+ performance. And of course I sell these as new set-ups from Straightline as well.

Premium Features