• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Parts Help ASAP-Saratoga Wyoming

Iowa__Freeriders

Premium Member
Dec 31, 2010
NW Iowa
https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439348

posting for my buddys as they don't have much reception in Saratoga. looking for arctic cat M series clutches or clutch parts. spider is cracked in the primary and rollers are out in the secondary. they are at the Rendezvous Lodge in Saratoga Wyoming. if you have the clutches or parts to fix the clutch
PM me here or text me at 712-299-5167.
this was there first day of riding after driving 12.5Hrs. any help is greatly appreciated!! <!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->

Coldfinger

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Nebraska
Dealers in rawlins, stemboat springs, cheyenne

Another option may be the rental place at albany lodge.

Another option, if they cant help, is to have parts overnighted, from a place out west which is still open, like pacific time. Wasnt there a Michele on the west coast which everyone raved about for good service?

ilovepowder

Lifetime Membership
Oct 12, 2009
Cold Spring mn
stores.ebay.com
https://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=439348

posting for my buddys as they don't have much reception in Saratoga. looking for arctic cat M series clutches or clutch parts. spider is cracked in the primary and rollers are out in the secondary. they are at the Rendezvous Lodge in Saratoga Wyoming. if you have the clutches or parts to fix the clutch
PM me here or text me at 712-299-5167.
this was there first day of riding after driving 12.5Hrs. any help is greatly appreciated!! <!-- / message --> <!-- sig -->
I just pulled a nice drive clutch off of an 05 m7 today. Has 2014 date on it so it's newer and in good condition. I can send it out tomorrow your choice of shipping method as long as you pay for it. $200 plus the ride.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Meadow Muffin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2012
SE Iowa
If you have to wait on parts, Shivleys in Saratoga rents late model sleds Pro RMK’s. Not the trail wannabes you can rent from the spa right there at Ryan Park. Sorry about your troubles I have been there, that where we ride also and that’s why I am on Polaris today, that area is no mans land for cat parts.

Premium Features