For support please email or pm Christopher christopher@snowestonline.com

Upgrade to Premium

Share Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2017, 09:44 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
Nickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud ofNickhagen1 has much to be proud of
Default Coupling brackets?

What are they used for and why do we want them? My understanding is they stop the transfer of the weight to the rear suspension. Well, the front ends arent light, why would we want to stop weight transfer to the rear? I don't care about the wheelie effect... I guess some might... Any ideas?

Rate this post: Yes | No
Old 02-19-2017, 01:05 PM
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member
HCRTurbo87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have the z Bros on mine and my brothers love em. They work great for climbing but in deep powder you have to uncouple them or its stuck city.

Rate this post: Yes | No