• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

150 Gloves - MotorFirst, Klim, True Adventure, FXR, Castle-X, and More

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M
Nov 13, 2008
DRY

Im in search of a truly dry pair OF GLOVES, doo they exist? What pair would you suggest? I know the KLIMs have Gore-Tex and guarantee dry, doo any have SYMPATEX/? Its kinda like the goggle search, have to buy then try

FirstPlaceParts

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Mina, SD
www.FirstPlaceParts.com
I wore Klim gloves for the last 5 or 6 years and have been wearing the MotorFist gloves this year to see what I think of them. They are both waterproof and breathable and fairly warm, depending upon what you consider warm. I have cold hands so this varies for me.

They are 100% waterproof but this also depends upon a few things: how much do your hands sweat, do you use your handwarmers, and are you getting snow in your gloves. I would not be afraid of ordering either brand, it just depends upon on what model you like and what price point you want to spend. I mentioned the hand warmer issue because a lot of people think their gloves are getting wet but what is really happening is that the snow is melting and saturating the outside of the gloves due to the hand warmers. The moisture is probably not getting through the waterproof membrane but it feels like it because the rest of the glove is wet.

None of our gloves have SYMPATEX in them at this point, I had not heard of it until you mentioned it.

Thanks
Mark

Last edited:
Premium Features