• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

No one to ride with this winter. 2009 2010 winter

N
Dec 24, 2007
Sammamish
Long story short, I have no one to ride with this winter.

I have a fairly stock 06' M7 162, and am not sure if I will be riding this winter or not. I want to, I love riding. I went from a squid last year to an okay rider. First rides I was frustrated to ride powder because I knew I was going to get stuck, A LOT, while not pushing too hard. However, by the end of the season I wanted POWPOW bad!!!!!

If I am going to ride, I need/want to do some stuff to my sled. That said, I will only dump some money in if I am going to ride.

So, is there anyone around Seattle/Eastside in WA that may be up for another rider? The closest area to me is Snoqualmie Pass, but I've heard there are other really great places to ride powder.

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Valley WA
Newb, as stated earlier, once the snow starts falling all sorts of folks are looking for riding buddies. I am in Maple Valley right next to you and my son and I are always looking for new folks to ride with. When it gets that time, we can hook up and go exploring.

C

chief 8101

Nov 26, 2007
Monroe WA
I am in the Cle Elum area and there is a big group of us over here that would love to have another ride join up with us, no matter what their experience level. We have everyone from very experienced to brand new riders that ride with us.

Shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can talk.

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Just join the NB'rs--They should accept yaq--you are close enough--Fordy and Gravey are always looking for newbie's--they will teach you well--you will either die with them--or learn to ride for sure.

Seriously--the NB group is a bunch of great people to ride with:eek:did I just say that;)

There is ALOT of riding at the pass for sure!! It is even better when you can get a evening ride in during the week--those guys are so close!!

H20SKE...

A

Adrenaline Revolution

Nov 17, 2002
In the foothills of the Cascades
Just join the NB'rs--They should accept yaq--you are close enough--Fordy and Gravey are always looking for newbie's--they will teach you well--you will either die with them--or learn to ride for sure.

Seriously--the NB group is a bunch of great people to ride with:eek:did I just say that;)

There is ALOT of riding at the pass for sure!! It is even better when you can get a evening ride in during the week--those guys are so close!!

H20SKE...
There's a lot of truth in that statement...Too much for most of us! :rolleyes:

Seriously though...If you can hang with them for a few rides you'll learn some skills for sure.

You may need therapy afterward though.:D

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Always up for meeting new people.....just watch here and you'll see everyone posting rides. I've never missed a ride since I joined the 4M....:D

Me and Ruffy just tuned up the jump at GC and made a new one as well, so we'll need someone to test it....;):beer;:D

H
Nov 26, 2001
Renton
Look out for the 2 jump twins---LOL

Yammadoggy spends more time in the air then on the snow!!

AR--you are right--after riding with F&G you WILL need therapy:eek:;)

H20SKE...

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
Look out for the 2 jump twins---LOL

The twins.... sound like a good name for the spot...

As others have said, come winter time, there are lots of people looking to meet up and ride. Shouldn't be too hard..

M

MOONMAN

Sep 26, 2001
North Bend, WA.
WWW.EASTSIDEHARLEY.COM
Always up for meeting new people.....just watch here and you'll see everyone posting rides. I've never missed a ride since I joined the 4M....:D

Me and Ruffy just tuned up the jump at GC and made a new one as well, so we'll need someone to test it....;):beer;:D

Winter is in the air, all morning working on the new "skate park" in Ice cap's back yard... then off to GC to build and tune more jumps. Yammadog is crazed!

S
Oct 21, 2004
Puyallup, WA
Forget all of these empty promises, what you need to do is form a pact.
Here's how it works:
Buy another sled as your back-up
Plan on stopping by and picking me up and dropping me off at my house
You buy breakfast
You buy gas
I will take you to the places most people don't want to go.
I will also well document any and all stucks with photo evidence and post them on this forum
I promise to not teach you any skills that will help you become a better rider
And I will not help you get unstuck

:D
PM me for more details ;):beer;

F
Jan 23, 2002
on another site
Forget all of these empty promises, what you need to do is form a pact.
Here's how it works:
Buy another sled as your back-up
Plan on stopping by and picking me up and dropping me off at my house
You buy breakfast
You buy gas
I will take you to the places most people don't want to go.
I will also well document any and all stucks with photo evidence and post them on this forum
I promise to not teach you any skills that will help you become a better rider
And I will not help you get unstuck

:D
PM me for more details ;):beer;

Still bitter aren't you....

Premium Features