• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Your View?

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
not only is the video going to keep its original subtitle "Shred The Gnar", a phrase made famous this season by shane ulysees kelley...i have the DVD artwork done since distributors are starting to yell at us film guys to get them done! LOL!

congrats to Team Summit rider and frontman of Team Boondockers Dan Gardiner for making the cover!!! Dan is up riding with Davidoff and Amber Holt this weekend in Canada...lucky!

Pre-Order contest begins AUGUST 1.

world premier of both ELEVATION 4 and BOONDOCKERS 5 ALIVE is august 23rd in Fresno, California.

jeff

Last edited:
B
Apr 9, 2008
Gosh! Doesn't anyone take the three day off? I thought me and BJ2 could come on here and change up the whole thing for ya.:D

I think we have been doing a pretty godd job up til now?:devil:

B
May 13, 2008
Gosh! Doesn't anyone take the three day off? I thought me and BJ2 could come on here and change up the whole thing for ya.:D

I think we have been doing a pretty godd job up til now?:devil:

I think we need our own forum. I looked to see if BJs was available as an address but all I got were p0rn sites...

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I think we need our own forum. I looked to see if BJs was available as an address but all I got were p0rn sites...

Yeah cause your a flaming homo! Queer sites is probably all you dragged up under such a stupid flaming name such as "BILLY JACK"...... WOW:rolleyes:

If your gunna pick a name to use as a fake phony name at least pick one that isnt gay! flaming F uckn retard!

See ya august 23rd.:D:beer;

B
May 24, 2008
Biily Jack,
I have been looking all over for you! What are you doing here? Don't be telling them that your movies are the best...I happen to have the best of its time. Run Simon Run

Whats wrong with the guy above here?

Burt

B
Apr 9, 2008
Biily Jack,
I have been looking all over for you! What are you doing here? Don't be telling them that your movies are the best...I happen to have the best of its time. Run Simon Run

Whats wrong with the guy above here?

Burt

Oh, Hey Burt, Every since Loni moved out of your house, its no fun to call up and ask if your refrigerator is running? I need something to do. I enjoy irritating guys like MattyMac.:p

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
**New Cover Alert**

we dug around and found a shot i like better for the cover now...

gardiner's had enough dvd and mag covers anyway! LOL...

way to go jesse o'rourke for the awesome riding this season. huge pulls and some crazy jumps, one of which was captured in a very cool shot that makes the new DVD cover for Elevation 4.

jeff

Last edited:
B
May 13, 2008
Yeah cause your a flaming homo! Queer sites is probably all you dragged up under such a stupid flaming name such as "BILLY JACK"...... WOW:rolleyes:

If your gunna pick a name to use as a fake phony name at least pick one that isnt gay! flaming F uckn retard!

See ya august 23rd.:D:beer;

Why Mattymac do you think only of two men when you see the word BJ? I find that to be the funniest part of your statement. Most Heterosexual males would automatically think of a girl giving that to a guy, lets take a pole here shall we? Who here thinks of two guys when they see the word BJ? And who thinks of a guy and a Girl?

Premium Features