• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost Controllers

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Hey guys I've been doing some reading on Hallman and Boost T boost controllers and I have a question.

I had to disconnect the TCV on my kit because it was over boosting. but now I'm at 5.5psi and taking off the turbo is a nuisance every time I want to adjust the rod..

So my question is how finely can you tune the boost with the hallman or a boost t? I'm at 5.5psi if i turn the knob once do you think I'll be able to adjust by .25 psi adjustments?

The reason I ask is because after 7psi it'll start to lean out at my elevation..

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Octanee

Lifetime Membership
Nov 15, 2010
Cranbrook Bc
Hey guys I've been doing some reading on Hallman and Boost T boost controllers and I have a question.

I had to disconnect the TCV on my kit because it was over boosting. but now I'm at 5.5psi and taking off the turbo is a nuisance every time I want to adjust the rod..

So my question is how finely can you tune the boost with the hallman or a boost t? I'm at 5.5psi if i turn the knob once do you think I'll be able to adjust by .25 psi adjustments?

The reason I ask is because after 7psi it'll start to lean out at my elevation..

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Id get a turbo smart boost t, my sled with the rod it basically defaults to approx 12 psi at elevation, and 10 clicks seems to put it to approx 14, and another 5 or 7 is like 16 psi. So I'd say it's a fairly fine adjustment for sure.

Premium Features