• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone running these?

Ski-Dont89

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2010
WYOMING

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
Not sure the weight loss would be noticeable at all. Strength for sure, but any better than a gr 10.9 or something similar for pennies on the dollar?
These bolts are all on the rotational axis, so don't see how much you'd notice the weight loss, say vs. primary cover bolts, where they're further away from the rotating axis, those would be more noticeable..

meathooker

Lifetime Membership
Jan 4, 2008
Boise, ID
Not sure the weight loss would be noticeable at all. Strength for sure, but any better than a gr 10.9 or something similar for pennies on the dollar?
These bolts are all on the rotational axis, so don't see how much you'd notice the weight loss, say vs. primary cover bolts, where they're further away from the rotating axis, those would be more noticeable..

Most Titanium has a tensile strength in the 130ksi range. Grade 8 bolts are 150ksi.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
I run them your not going to notice much if any difference. It takes a lot of titanium and carbon pieces in the drivetrain to notice a difference. But there quality parts and have held up great.

S
Oct 4, 2016
north pole alaska
all I can say is WOW almost a pound of weight loss over 2 bolts 400g a quarter pound is 112g 1 pound is 448g but I don't know if you would feel that deferens but a pound is a pound!!!

Last edited:

BILTIT

Premium Member
Apr 9, 2011
Lloydminster, SK
I run a primary titanium bolt in my Pro, it is stupid light compared to stock. It blows my mind everytime i have it in my hands.

Premium Features