• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LED Headlights

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Josh,

I was told "no go" on the PRO RMK's...The LED headlight on the AXYS-Rush is a complete unit that is different than the RMK. ... emitters and housing... sled specific......

Plus you would have to change your electrical system to accommodate them. You MUST have a very smooth (clean) DC power supply for the LED's to work.. They draw too much current to work from the ACC PWR connector and will not last long on the dirty AC or DC power from the lighting/charging regulator.

Is it possible... YES... Is is cheap/easy... NO... Are there now aftermarket LED bulb sets out there... YES
All said and done... you are looking at over $175 in parts and a fair amount of labor.

There is no plug/play solution that I know of.

At the show this week a Polaris rep said to wait until next year an they are releasing a new mountain sled and it will have LED headlights and the new engine with the electronic oil pump like the New Rush. Looks like I will wait a year.

Premium Features