• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need help with the G.E.M.S. tuning box for S/C Phazer

N

Norminator688

Dec 14, 2010
Minnesota
I was just wondering if anyone can help me with the GEMS controller boxes? It won't let me switch to a different mode. Is their a button i gotta push or hold after i have the first setting done to move on to the next? The settings in the instructions are for 5000 to 9000 ft and i am only at 1200 to 1500ft. At idle it is running lean and when u give it a little gas the A/F is good. Any info would b great.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
That's all you can change on that box, You start at the elevation you're riding at, run the lights down till it stumbles, then bring it back up one light.

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
One more thing, make sure the engine is fully warmed up before making changes.

Unless it's running badly i wouldn't worry about the lean idle, as long as it's good everywhere else.

S

Scott1

Oct 7, 2009
Black Hills S.D.
That's all you can change on that box, You start at the elevation you're riding at, run the lights down till it stumbles, then bring it back up one light.

X2, Idle is a pain in the *** to get a good af ratio, the alt box won't help much there you need to go to the other box and richen up the idle cruise mixture.
or you can always call Darrin with MPI he will get you setup right.

Premium Features