• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

~~The Official Phazer Thread~~

GoBigParts

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Michigan
www.gobigparts.com
So I have been putting some serious thought into doing a 2013 polaris pro chassis with a phazer motor conversion turbo! I feel a 140hp on boosted 4stroke is a hell of alot better then 140hp on 2stroke 800, so if you could provide me with some great information on good or bad and help persuade me to do this project! My riding style is really technical lines, were you use alot of balance and throttle control. I ride cooke city, togwotee, and colorado alot! I have ridden bigger turbo sleds and the extra hp is not needed I mostly ride a 600 pro over my 800 because the sled is more controlable in the trees. Thanks for any help!

First off there was one Dyno back in 2010 that reported 145 HP out of the 800CFI. Not a very large sample. I rode with the new cat 800 and he could not catch me. I have an 2012 ProRMK 800 and I can tell you that sled is the real deal. The motor has a lot of power. Save yourself some money and just ride the 800 ProRMK. If something happens to the motor at some point then 4 stroke it if you want.

I did a Yamaha demo ride Saturday and rode the Vipers and the Phazer. The vipers did not have the kind of power I am used to with my ProRMK. The Phazer pinned reminded my of my kids 440 fanner. But I like the seating position on the phazer so I am thinking about looking for one for my kids.

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
First off there was one Dyno back in 2010 that reported 145 HP out of the 800CFI. Not a very large sample. I rode with the new cat 800 and he could not catch me. I have an 2012 ProRMK 800 and I can tell you that sled is the real deal. The motor has a lot of power. Save yourself some money and just ride the 800 ProRMK. If something happens to the motor at some point then 4 stroke it if you want.

I did a Yamaha demo ride Saturday and rode the Vipers and the Phazer. The vipers did not have the kind of power I am used to with my ProRMK. The Phazer pinned reminded my of my kids 440 fanner. But I like the seating position on the phazer so I am thinking about looking for one for my kids.

Nice that this is the internet and everybody can have an OPINION. Not sure what kind of 440 fan you have that produces 80 horsepower or better please describe it.

Must be the altitude because here in Colorado a correctly setup Viper rocks.

Premium Features