• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

850 silbers turbo kit looking sweet

F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
Been doing some research on what to run next year, and been pretty much siding with impulse or redline.. But dam this silbers kit is really looking good lately

Ya I know there service and costumer record in the past sure has some rough edges, but talking with them and watching some of the vids, they could have a home run here on the 850

With the 850, they are the first I heard ever to break into the doo ecm, $$ expensive venture and that right there I see great potential for perfect tuning, they state that they are only using doo stock injectors and doo stock boost injectors and are not running into demand problems right to 12 lbs boost.. Also no extra fuel controllers, ecms, wiring, no air box, no extra secondary injectors just adds up to a much cleaner and faster install over all.. No intercooler

They are using the 2863 kpa turbo and utilize stock oil pump and stock oil tank to once again clean up engine compartment, and have a fail safe system on stock ecm if pump goes down or low level happens.. Basically dead heading turbo oil so no return line is used.. I question this a bit, but discussed with guys that are running this system on their poos and trouble free.. One great idea

Then when he discussed prices today he feels it could be a 3k$ kit and come with primary tuning.. 2- 3 hr install to bout if problems arise

their charge tube looks pretty wild and assures they have the 1.5times the bottom end volume we need for air, runs stock reeds and stating this kit is more responsive then there Poo kit and out performs it up high as well, motor loves boost and the kpa..this will be there best kit yet..

Be watching this kit real close and with a price tag it's almost half the price of others, quick install or removal if needed

Talking with guys running their Poo kits, they sure sound positive, and price of turbo is almost half the price of Garrett if something does goes wrong

For that price it might be worth a order, time will tell.. More info and pictures on their web site

Premium Features