• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

What Chasis is the 2002 mtn max?

M
Nov 15, 2008
I have been searching ebay for 2002 MTN Max parts IE (windshield, Tunnel extension, instrument cluster, headlight). It seems like everyone mentions the vmax, sx, srx etc when describing the chasis it will fit. any help would be appreciated.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Its the Pro Action chassis. Many parts intercahnge from 97-03 on the MM, V-max, SX,SRX, SX-R, Venture. Keep in mind that in 2001 they change the headlight,cowl, windshield to the dual lamp design and you cant intermix the parts with pre 01 parts.

Tunnle extension could be used from any year as long as its the right length. Eric

B
Dec 21, 2007
Kalispell, MT
the mm is essentially a SX chassis with a long track. basically the same chassis, motor, hood and gauges etc....like srxrule has stated there are the single headlight models 97-00 and then the dual headlight models 01-04.

O

octanefam

Oct 19, 2009
Puyallup, WA
So if I have a 2000 MM 700 and I want to change it over to a dual headlight what is involved. I will have all the components very soon to complete the project just don't know what is involved as for the wiring and etc.

Thanks
Todd

Premium Features