• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

blown motor!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Engine

Place an add in the Yamaha swapmeet. Someone like Powderlites might know where there is one ?? Good luck !!

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
FOUND THIS IN SWAPMEET

hi guys i have a great package for turbo project. i am out of time so it needs a good home. it is a 03 rx1 engine i purchased with everything but exhaust comes with carbs wire harness throttle cable lever ect. you could add a battery and start this. motor was trail rode in ontario by a 61 year old and sled was very well taken care of. engine is in manitoba however i travel to alberta for work regular and the odd trip to bc so part delivery could be aranged .. if you have questions best to email me at darrenh7@hotmail.com i am asking 2300 firm for it and also have a garret 2860rs turbo new in box for 900 firm thanks darren 403 601 5897

L

Linc

Nov 17, 2002
Pemberton
www.visionms.ca
Too lean and too much boost,another machine would be the best choice,Yamaha might be able to get an motor unit,you''l have to have your dealer call to see if it's available.

V
Jan 1, 2008
idaho
i will get some pics of it tomorrow because its at my buddys. I would need a vector motor not rx1 thanks for that though.
also i was thinking . . . turbo nytro has a nice ring to it.

V
Jan 1, 2008
idaho
i checked with hauck they don't have that motor anymore. i'm looking at maybe selling this sled don't really have much more money after everything i have put in to it.

Premium Features