• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 SUMMIT REV 151" Highmark 800HO in CO

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P
Jan 14, 2008
****** FOR SALE ******

--------------------------------------PRICE REDUCED TO $4,900------------------------------------------

2004 151" track, Summit REV Highmark located in the Fort Collins Colorado area. This sled has a MBRP can, electric start and only 750 miles!! Yes that is right only 750 miles.

It has always been kept and transported in an enclosed trailer, and is very well maintained. Never had to replace anything, it just works, and works well, still on the original belt, and a spare is included. The sled is black, and I will throw in a handlebar bag, and tunnel bag.

Just a few scratches on the windshield is all that separates this ride from new. Serious inquiries only please.

$5,600 (with a full tank of gas and oil).

PM me here on SnoWest for a reply!

---2/7 8:30 Pictures attached---
04_back.jpg 04_front.jpg 04_side.jpg 04_spedo.jpg

Last edited:
P
Jan 14, 2008
Sorry for my delay in answering....computer issues :)

YES the sled is still available and does have the DPM AND Reverse. Trust me this think is in excellent shape.

L
Feb 16, 2008
Still for sale? Phone number ,please? Or give me phone call @ 306-929-2190.
Typing takes me forever. Len

Last edited:
P
Jan 14, 2008
Yes the sled is still for sale. No the rings have not been done, (only 750 miles) I have another identical sled with over 2,000 miles and it never has had any issues with the rings. I have heard of others that did, but not me. Hope this helps and thanks for the interest.

Sorry but I am not able to travel at this time.

Premium Features