• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 Arctic Cat M8 w/ 153 & SLP Stage 3 Kit- tons of extras - $3300

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
I'm selling a very nice 09 M8 Cat.
This was the best year of the whole line of bullet proof M series cats, by far!
This sled only has 2665 miles on it and tons of upgrades.

First, this sled has the full SLP Stage 3 kit installed! CRAZY TORQUE AND LOW END GRUNT!
This kit gives it 25hp over stock and the current price for this kit alone is over $2,200.00!!!
Want to fine tune it for optimum performance? It has a boondockers power controller for setting it up.
Next you'll see it has very desirable Fox Float air shocks.....NICE! Put the pressure exactly where your weight needs it.
The track is almost new and in fantastic condition.
It has tons of extra storage with the stock under seat and upgraded tank bags and tunnel bag. No need to pack your lunch and emergency supplies in a heavy backpack hanging on your back.
The boards.....upgraded as well.....waaaaay better than the crappy stock boards that held tons of snow!
I'm sure i've missed some other upgrades, but you get the idea that no expense was spared on this thing and the aftermarket parts are worth more than I'm asking for the complete sled!

Extras: There is a whole tote of extras for this baby! I'm not sure what all is in there, but it ALL goes with the sled. I can see suspension parts, fuel parts, drive parts, steering parts, engine parts, new gaskets, new orings, spare recoils, ect...

The snow is coming, in fact it snowed this week in the mountains. This is the sled for you if you want to spend under $3500 on a serious mountain sled. It climbs like a homesick angel and holds side-hill lines where the goats could only dream of going. It pops up on the powder like it was shot from a catapult, and carves almost effortlessly through the waist deep pow-pow. Down hill turns are no problem once you learn how to do them! You can be King of the Cornice droppers with this setup. Even Burandt would look like a good rider on this baby!
SERIOUSLY FOLKS....the mountain is yours for the taking and taming this year when you attack it with THIS sick snow slayer!!!

Come pick it up today. I take Cash, Credit Card(+3%), Square Cash, PayPal, Pop Money, Stella, and EBT-J/K ;^)

Located just south of Battle Ground WA off Hwy 503

If you are serious about this sled, email me at mytaildragger@gmail.com
I rarely check my pm's so email will get the quickest response.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

Premium Features