• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

ULTIMATE PRO-PEX!

skidawg

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2006
Wausau, Wisc.
nice build

First off, great build and thanks for all the info and pictures. With that being said, I have been planning on building the exact same type of sled, for the last two years, with the exception of a 996 na twin and here you are going to have yours done in a couple of months:face-icon-small-sho I have all the components, except the rear tube structure. I am going to have to borrow some of your time and ambition or stop having so many irons in the fire.:face-icon-small-con

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
well this morning was exciting and not fun at the same time. Got the motor kinda located. Will be back at it this afternoon to hopefully finish the motor mounts!
some new parts:face-icon-small-sho

motor in place with some help

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
Josh rocking away on his motor mounts.

This thing is turning out really nice. Gonna be a rocking sled!

20140505_192700_zpsbzqezaid.jpg

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
Got the belt drive mounted. As well as the jack shaft and drive shaft. Coming along really well.
Got a big box from Columbia River mandrel in the mail as well. Will be starting on the turbo system soon!

J

jskattum606

Dec 3, 2007
Bozeman, MT
here is the skid that will be going in soon. At the moment, i have 154 rails on it. The Guys at ICE AGE performance hooked me up with some prototype rails that should be cool. Hopefull the future! they are hollow, stronger, and lighter.:face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features