• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 summit x skidoos now ordering

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
K
Jan 12, 2009
Colorado
:):)My buddy and I just Spring checked our 2010 SUMMIT XRS 800r's from the gang at Colorado's Great Outdoors in Colorado Springs. Got a great deal on the sleds and they threw in our choice of modified air box/carburetor or a JT Sports 5 piece vent kit. By the way, screw the economy. The deposit of $500 is refundable if we lose our jobs.:) Give them a call at (719) 473-3665.

P
Jan 15, 2009
2010 sno check

hey we just snow checked ower 2010 sleds at the boys in alpine powersports they gave us a great deal. plus 15% off on all after market parts. what you got to loose $500.00 down and if you loose your job it iss refundable.thanks alpine team your the best

Blu Du

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2008
Nisswa Mn.
what if you don't have a job to begin with and obama doesn't pull threw for ya

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Why doesn't everyone list specific prices instead of saying we got a great deal!

No, let's not do that.

I love snowmobiling & I love my fellow snowmobilers, but our demographic tends to be a bit on the........well how do I say this?..........ummmm.....well we can be tight rascals to say it nicely.

If Dealer "X" in Timbucktoo has a $10,000 machine for $8,200, then Dealer "B" in Nowhereville has it for $8,000 and so on and so on.

Don't get me wrong, price is important, but far less important than.............
1 Quality of service
2 Timeliness of service
3 Parts and accy availability
4 Their support for the snowmobiling community
5 Their proximity (do you want to drive several hours for parts & service?)

I've said this before....
It's bad to pay too much.
It's far worse to pay too little.

P
Dec 3, 2007
WAPATO,WA
I don't care about service or if i can get parts from that specific dealer. Because i am going back to my nowwhereville and the dealer in my area will be servicing my machine and what have you. What i do care about is getting the lowest price posible/best deal on a new machine. So yes i do want specific prices for machines and from whom and a phone # for the dealer with the great price would be even better.

Premium Features