• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Party has started at Hawkfest.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Yes I am in the bar on Snowest.... The guys are hanging out watching Cailens vid and watching the snow fall.
Still rooms at the Trail Center. The number is 406-273-2201

So no cell service here if you need to contact the group call-the bar-yes the bar....406-273-2290....

Just ask for anyone from Hawkfest.

Tammy-over and out....

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007

I don't think anyone will be dissapointed. It's not a huge snowfall, but they are getting more snow tonight.

The biggest thing is getting here and having a blast. The guys here right now are packing up to go riding for a night ride. Trust me the Hawk talking is non stop and the fun is really kicking in.

The two guys from Alaska are here as of about an hour ago and look really excited to go riding.

So if you are on the fence and think you can't or should not go. Really this is a once in a lifetime thing. Yes the economy is bad and everyone is broke, but that is even more reason to come. This probably won't be as big next year or it could be bigger. Either way we have all worked so hard on this stuff and to see it at it's absolute peak and this huge gathering of the flock will be absolutely priceless.

Tammy
Sorry again no service at the pass so basically just get your @ss here and have a great time.

Dec 4, 2007
pa
i am here also,,, went up to the pass,,, snow is awesome,,, looks like 5' of set up snow,,, not crusty from what i can tell,,, and some sweet fluff on top! might be the best snow that i have riden on all year,, and the area is just .................well...... close your eyes and imagine one ski dream land!!!

mike

whistlerhawk

Premium Member
Mar 23, 2008
Whistler BC
I hope you all have a great time with the flock of Hawks. Unfortunatley I cannot attend this year. Post the pics so the rest of us Hawkers can be there in spirit.
Cheers...

T

toys-4-us

Dec 9, 2007
I was al set to go, but had my truck break down on me, wednesday night, dang thing swallowed a glow plug, seriously! The darn thing is gone, put so much pressure in the valve cover it blew my filler cap out. I will not miss next year! BRING IT TO UTAH, THE GREATEST SNOW ON EARTH!! I miss being able to meet everyone.......Steve...B'sOutback

I
Jan 4, 2008
Palmer AK.
Hawk Gal

My brother is ibbroken from Alaska, could you tell him his brother from oregon wishes he could be there for the "Fest" but still thinking of all you guys and gals shreddin the Pow!!!You all have fun and ride safe.

Hanging in there
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 6, 2009
somewhere in South East Idaho
Where does a person buy one of these in the S.E. Idaho or Northern utah area?? I have sent several msgs to Hawk but no one ever replies!! could anyone give me a hand here??? Thanks Guys!! and have a ball!!!

O

ozzydog

Dec 17, 2007
Where to buy

As far as dealers go, there are not many. Tony, Snowhawk adventures, does not directly sell them anymore.
I would look at Craigslist. Try J&L snowhawk on here, Les sometimes has a handle on a few.
Right now there are a few on Craigslist in WA. State, 503f, which are great machines.

T

toys-4-us

Dec 9, 2007
snowhawks

I am located here in northern utah, Just give me a call at B's Outback, Thanks........Steve 1-435-512-3043 or 1-435-245-2411
I have one used 503, and one 08 800 top gun.

S

snow hawk gal

Banned
Nov 29, 2007
Hawkest is almost over----Great time

So I would call it over for the year but the Alaska group is out with Skip taking a private tour of the area.
Tony found some guys last night on the pass that are interested in converting along with some people down here in Lolo. So after fixing the Pig Farmers 800 this morning he loaded his Hawk up in the trailer and took off for the top of the pass. So he's out riding with the locals on his 600 and he's teaching the locals how to ride another 600.
So just like every Hawkfest it looks like we are going to come away with some converts to the Hawk way.

So again so great to have everyone here. I appreciate greatly the efforts you all made to come, and I appreciate all of you that couldn't make that have been fighting the good fight back at home.

We are trying to decide where to have Hawkfest again next year so I shall open the forum right now to start the debate for Hawkfest next year. We had 2 Moto kits here and Explorer kits and they had an awesome time. Maybye next year we might even have another single ski brother out there. There is absolutely no reason we can't simply celebrate the single ski and have everyone come. I would however like to keep in the mountains of the Western part of the US.
I am hearing Priest Lake as a great area. Remember low key areas are always going to be more cost effective. Areas that we can totally take over are the best. We owned this Valley this weekend and it was awesome!!

Sooooo single ski maniacs where should we celebrate the lifestyle next year.

Tammy----

T

toys-4-us

Dec 9, 2007
Tony, Tammy, I think that we should have it here in northern utah. We have got the greatest snow on earth ya know. We utah hawkers would be glad to sponsor it here! Thats my vote!! Yee ha. Steve....B's Outback Motorsports

D

drphil

Nov 26, 2007
I am one of Tonys converts from Sun afternoon in the warming hut! Tony Grove is beggin to be ate up! Northern Utah or Priest

Dec 4, 2007
pa
utah gets 100 votes from me,,,, tony grove is an incredible place! and there are many places very close to tony grove as well, great places for large groups and wide open riding as well as trees down below. awesome place for film crews as well...

anyone else?

cailin,, i know you were at tony's,,,,whats your thought?

J&L Snowhawk

Lifetime Membership
Jan 3, 2008
Aberdeen, SD
stores.ebay.com
colorado

I think colorado would be a great place. It has been so far west every year it would be great to bring it to the center more. No one can say anything bad about the snow there. I also think it would be good to have more exposure to the snowmobiling public so we can get more people to see how great these things are. coulple votes for CO. here.

Hawkfest was fun. Very nice to meet all.

Premium Features