• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 XP 800 Evol Floats, full Timbersled Suspension fresh motor

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Track size is always a funny debate to me. I had an 07 151". I liked it fine. In 08 I went to a 146". Then again in 09 a 146". The 146" is the best handling of the 3 sizes. You get better track speed and better handling from a 146". I am not trying to be a salesman, I am just calling it like I see it. I think the 163" is a joke. To much track to throw around. My 09 146" will destroy any stock 154"&163" powder, hard pack, you name it. Scouts honor. To each his own. Look for the sled in Summit HD's new film, Extreme Teams new film. Possibly other films, I am not sure where all the footage is going at this point. You will see for your self how incredible this sled is. I always find it impossible convincing people of how great my sleds run. Why would I have a sled that doesn't kick ***? I hope someone ends up with this deal.

R
Mar 24, 2009
sounds like a great sled and am looking to by something soon. Only problem is I live in northern B.C. Have you any way to get the sled closer?
And what is your bottom price?

P

PowderProject

Nov 26, 2007
Wyoming
Since I didn't have any offers, I have decided to keep it. I would have dumped it for 9k which is a smoking deal, but no bites. We will see I might let it go this fall. Thanks for looking

Premium Features