• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2.8 conquer

Glock41

Premium Member
Jan 9, 2016
Selah wa
As much as I would like to, a new sled is not in the budget so I'm Adding a new track and 36.5 front end to my mostly stock 2010 m8 153.

I'm just about ready to put my name on the list for one of these new tracks and I wanted to get some opinions on gearing, drivers, primary weights etc.

I have heard the 3" powerclaw is a pain to put on and hopefully this one will be a little easier but I'm ready for a fight either way

Thanks in advance

Jason

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
The 2.8 should slide right in with no problem.

The problem with the 3" is that 4 out of 10 sleds don't have the room. I know guys will pipe up and say they put one in, but another thing to consider is the fact that if your track is rubbing your heat exchanger, that is adding drag and cavitation to your program.

M8CAT

Lifetime Membership
May 3, 2008
has anyone ran this track yet to see how it performs or is it brand new this year?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
There were a few guys that ran it last year. I know Burandt ran it for a while and they ran it in Chile this summer as well. All feedback has been really good.

Premium Features