• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Trax - Snowbike documentary

J
Jan 5, 2013
southwest MN
Just watched this last night and again this morning and I am very impressed. Just wanted to say this is easily worth the 10$ on google play. Probably iTunes also?

Honestly the best part was the back story of how snowbiking has evolved over the years. It was suprising to me how long these have been around and interesting to see the other people who have put everything they had into making these work.

I'm not officiated with this in anyway, just wanted to give it 3 thumps up

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I also rented it from Amazon last night and watched it again this morning. For sure worth 10 bucks. I thought the back story was a little slow. The rest was good. I would like to see more steep and deep tree riding. Not much for jumping and dropping.

C

capulin overdrive

Apr 25, 2010
:face-icon-small-sad
I also rented it from Amazon last night and watched it again this morning. For sure worth 10 bucks. I thought the back story was a little slow. The rest was good. I would like to see more steep and deep tree riding. Not much for jumping and dropping.

Opposite here, I liked the history lesson. Riding **** is riding ****, more fun to do it yourself.

N
Jan 3, 2008
Northern Utah
I was honestly disappointed in it a bit. Seemed like most of the movie was reagan just talking step by step of how he rides and how awesome the bike is. Now I understand timbersled funded the movie(or I would assume) but it should be more about one skis and all of the riders. Not just two of the best on the ts. Hawk segment sucked and definitely wondered why steve got cut out. And no mention of his tube frame build? Thats what the evolution of "snowbikes" is about. The world must not be ready for the beard

Hawkster

Lifetime Membership
Apr 22, 2010
AK
I was honestly disappointed in it a bit. The world must not be ready for the beard

We watched it at one of the local shops that had an open house and it was interesting to listen to some of the customers . Those that have some interest know about the other brands that have joined in but the rest couldn't differentiate the models .

One of the shops was debating about picking up a particular model that now has a much heavier investment than they use to have to become a dealer . I was asked to participate in a discussion and what the dealership was totally unaware of was what will have to go into a bike kit on a new model to make it a turn key machine that would be able to participate threw out the winter season .

How is a dealership suppose to keep afloat when even the distributors can not be truthful about their product , shame on them because they will damage this sport over personal greed .

On a lighter side , the beard and his friends are true advocates to the one skis and has helped out many a riders :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features