• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

drive shaft with collar GONE?

B5C7EA4E-4EF5-42A7-AD3A-461F0F15DB76-1184-000000C42C6FAC03.jpg

A

AK IQ Pilot

Dec 29, 2007
That bites if it's true.....

Might be time for the bulletproof drive shaft from Fastrax in Puyallup.

As you know the rails will have to be trimmed for that drive axle to work. And depending on how hard the sled is ridden the lower bearing in the QD Bracket Assembly will need to be swapped out with a 205 Self Aligning Bearing PN 3514654.

Not saying thats a bad idea but there is more to installing that shaft than just bolting it in. :peace:

P

pura vida

Nov 26, 2007
that was my first thought but then realized there was probably no way in hell it would have even got that high before breaking. must be the angle of the pic.

pv

4Z

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2002
Western Washington
community.webshots.com
As you know the rails will have to be trimmed for that drive axle to work. And depending on how hard the sled is ridden the lower bearing in the QD Bracket Assembly will need to be swapped out with a 205 Self Aligning Bearing PN 3514654.

Not saying thats a bad idea but there is more to installing that shaft than just bolting it in. :peace:

Yup

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
I just got a text today with a pro getting "the air lift" out sunday and I was told it had the update:sorry:

I sure hope the info is not right...

I also got a text today saying Obama is going to finally admit he's Muslim and he's quitting his Presidency.

Headrush

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 28, 2007
I heard the White House is selling assault rifles too - I'll post pics later

So did this thread have a point in the end or did I miss something?

Yes
I was told it had update (by a couple people not members on here) ,but JNYBO confirmed in WA section it did not have the update.

So thanks to snowest and its contributing members we now know the truth "it did not have the update"

If it wasnt for snowest and JNYBO, it still would be a rumor that this Pro lost its axle with a collar update.

parking lot gossip:evil:

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
And your aim was to further spread that rumour by posting about a sled (not yours or anyone you ride with), that broke down, that you didn't know any details of what actually broke. Gotcha.

I saw a tow truck drive by my house yesterday towing a dodge truck. It looked like a transmission failure because Dodge's have bad transmissions. They were supposed to make them better these days but clearly not happening. But it could have been an alternator because the lights looked a little dim. Oh wait I just heard the owner got a DUI and the truck was fine they were just towing it to impound.

Premium Features