• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

formula 1

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
How many formula 1 fans do we have here and who's ready for the new season to start? Who will be strong this year? My vote is the redbull team again.

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
Love F1. I assume you know they are hoping to do a US F1 race in TX either this year or next....that would be real nice.

this year i am cheering for Mercedes because i like Schumacher and I love his teammate Rossberg...loved his Dad. Also hoping Williams does well with young Bruno Senna.....also loved his Dad and like the team owner. The 3rd guy in f1 i like is Timo Glock...he used to race IndyCar and he was great then. I wish he never left.

The only Ferrari driver I like is Alonso.

I wish Sebastian Bourdais did better in F1 although nice to have in back in IndyCar.

Should be a great year.

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
I cant stand Hamilton.
And he dumped the hottie:baby:

Sebastian is gonna be tough to beat again, but thats kind of the way it goes in F1. He is such a dominant driver and has the best engineer in the biz that I don't see anyone putting up a real challenge. The DVR is set for F1, MotoGP, world superbike, and AMA. Oh ya, and of course Top Gear:rockon:

go high fast

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 7, 2008
Missoula MT
I believe the only remaining car company sponsors are Ferrari, Mercedes, BMW, McClaren, and Lotus. Even some of these guys only provide $$$ and/or engine technology. i am not clear on what remaining companies, if any, still provide chasis design and engineering.

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
I think Renault is still in it also, although I havent seen Petrov out there yet. What's with the nose on the new chassis? Look's like it got punched hard and broke.

A

augerin

Nov 26, 2007
Granite Falls Wa.
X2, just cueing up qualifiying right now though and that could change. McClaren looks tough but they don't have Adrian Newie. I still think he is the best engineer and Vettel the best driver. bring on the season!

K

kbl6z

Mar 8, 2009
auburn,wa
After watching qualifying its going to be close. Red bull has there work cut out for them.

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA
After watching qualifying its going to be close. Red bull has there work cut out for them.

Ironically the Red Bull (drink) founder just died. Wasn't a Schumacher fan in his first career in F1. Once he left I realized I missed him. It would be cool to see him complete his come back and take another title. People say the car isn't there but they forget just how poor a car the Ferrari was when he joined the team years back and went on the terror he did and racked up all those World Championships. At the end the Ferrari was the best car on the grid but it didn't start out that way for him. His ability to sort out and develop a car was only eclipsed by his driving magic.

Premium Features