• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 apex wont start

S
Dec 31, 2008
Ok hoping this is in the right spot and not in the classifieds lol

My problem took the sled out yesterday short little ride just got back in my yard and it quit Called the dealer we check for error codes NONE so he said change the plugs I did still wont start turns over just fine charged battery just in case still wont start. So now I am looking for fuses and fuel pump relay this is a new sled for me and never worked on Yamaha before so I don't know where anything is located....The manual is no help at all. ANYBODY please if you have pictures that would be GREAT

C

canuck5

Aug 25, 2009
Sylvan Lake AB
So it cranks and your have spark.......the obvious question is do you have fuel pressure or is your fuel pump primeing when you turn the key on?

E

Extreme-One

Nov 26, 2007
Meridian, ID
There are fuses above the chain case under a black molded cover and a few more behind the oil tank just in side the frame by the battery. If your sled is stock your fuel pump is in the fuel tank, pull the seat and check that you have power. You might have lost the fuel pump.

Premium Features