• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking for a sledding industry job

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Ideal job would be:

6 months testing sleds out in the mountains.
$100k-120k start
Guiding
Interface with the press, sort of a PR guy
Work close with the R&D department
Paid flights to and from Minnesota

If anyone knows of such an opportunity, please forward it on to me ok?

Thanks!

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
I have a job that is real close to what you discribed. 6 months of testing, alot of guiding, Large into the PR side of things, Some R&D work not alot. My winters are alot of fun doing this.
Oh wait I don't get paid to do such things.. LOL

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey am I getting "downsized"? ....and if so why are they paying so much more for the next guy? hmmmmmm

A better job....be super filthy fricking rich, buy stuff at your own will, and answer to nobody...FYI the actual fun part this work is "snowmobiling" the rest pretty much sucks!

Jeff C I don't think you are ready for this type of work. But in the event that you feel that you are qualified please take one final test.

Go down to your local day care center and excuse all of the help. You and you alone then take ALL of the enrollees to the grocery store to purchase the day's lunch meal. If you make it though this exercise and return with all of the children alive you are then ready to work in this biz. (all the while remembering that this is now and forever your daily plight!)

WEEEEEEEEEEE I get to go snowmobiling every day! sorta

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Hey am I getting "downsized"? ....and if so why are they paying so much more for the next guy? hmmmmmm

A better job....be super filthy fricking rich, buy stuff at your own will, and answer to nobody...FYI the actual fun part this work is "snowmobiling" the rest pretty much sucks!

Jeff C I don't think you are ready for this type of work. But in the event that you feel that you are qualified please take one final test.

Go down to your local day care center and excuse all of the help. You and you alone then take ALL of the enrollees to the grocery store to purchase the day's lunch meal. If you make it though this exercise and return with all of the children alive you are then ready to work in this biz. (all the while remembering that this is now and forever your daily plight!)

WEEEEEEEEEEE I get to go snowmobiling every day! sorta

I should have qualified the guiding part......

I meant to say: Guide only experienced riders with no help in digging out or keeping track of anyone!

LOL, do you think I might be pigeon holing myself too much?

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Rob you could not pay me enough to do your job!!! the only thing that would be good about it is some of the people you get to ride with.
Other wise I'll stick to my job work 8 months a yr. sled for four months straight ,most of the time 4 and 5 days a week.

Premium Features