• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T videos where are they?

K

knifedge

Dec 20, 2009
Colorado
--The 1100T may not have been running the same track size as the yammies either, which would affect the climb also.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
I did a Ride with Chris Brown trip this year(highly recommended BTW) and he let me ride his turbo Yami. After hearing him say he had rode it over 100 days with just basic maintenance I looked into buying/building one. Couldn't find a nice used one with all the mods I wanted. Building one seemed like a bigger, more expensive job than I was up for. I looked at the Cat and thanks to guys like justboostit figured I would be super happy with a Big Chute, Airframes and some weightloss. I have been blowing Evolution Powersports horn pretty load on this site. The programming experience these guys have is so far out there. Having a sled running all the stock compensation and engine protection features is pretty huge for me. I'm not a tuner or great mechanic so pull and go is what I wanted. I keep talking myself into the Super Chute but the Big Chute is a better fit for me I think.

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
super chute

I am trying to decide between the two, 15lbs at 4300rpm would rock, i am talking myself into the sc, but do not want to spend huge dollars on engine mods.

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
The way I understand it the engine with head studs is good for 280. The big chute will make that but you have to use race/av gas. 240 on pump. The super chute will do those same numbers but builds boost quicker and has better rideability. Need rods and pistons to take the super chute over that 280 level if you want it to live.

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
A couple what

Hey really cool footage, looked like fun, what were you running on that sled?

Last edited:

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
BC footage

Kit is in transit as we speak. Will be riding this weekend and weather permitting, or not, I will try get a post and footage up next week when I get back.
It's crazy for me as yesterday I was on Lake Las Vegas driving the new 2013 Centurions in 30+ degrees at the dealer show and Thursday I have to install the BC and go sledding. Trust me, it's not as glamourous as it sounds.

O.B.

Lifetime Membership
Mar 24, 2008
missoula mt
#48 05-21-2012, 01:11 PM
Snowedunder
Currently: Not set.
Basic Member Join Date: Mar 2008

A couple what

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey really cool footage, looked like fun, what were you running on that sled?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Snowedunder; 05-23-2012 at 09:36 AM. Reason: mastake

staight pipe and cluthed

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Here's a new video I just posted on Youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7hY_vJcBY
This is one from my first day on my 1100T out in Cooke City over New Years 2011-2012

Low snow conditions, but as usual, we had a blast

This was a fun pull. It was alot steeper than what it looks like in the vid.

D
Dec 29, 2007
Norway
1100T High Country

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/42077467" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Me? It a 1100t High country, eZjacker1.9 with 2.5" turbo outlet and muffler(sandale). Currently 48/44p helix, dalton w5 weights @ approx 89 grams. A lot of venting... still working on getting out more heat.

Did you ride it with the 1.9 at all without the turbo outlet and muffler? I have a muffler on mine and I plan to build a complete 2.5 exhaust off the turbo this summer as well as a mesh hood. I have a 1.9 sitting here and I am tempted to go with EVo powersports 215 remap instead. . . Any thoughts on how much performance gains you are seeing with the 1.9?

D
Dec 29, 2007
Norway
Did you ride it with the 1.9 at all without the turbo outlet and muffler? I have a muffler on mine and I plan to build a complete 2.5 exhaust off the turbo this summer as well as a mesh hood. I have a 1.9 sitting here and I am tempted to go with EVo powersports 215 remap instead. . . Any thoughts on how much performance gains you are seeing with the 1.9?

Yes I did run the 1.9 alone before the muffler/outlet arrived. Was not impressed with the 1.9 alone. Could not really feel that much change in power as is, but when pressing the button I really noticed a significant performance gain. However I am riding at sea level and would get the octane code if I had the button permanently on.

In comparison my buddy just added the muffler/outlet and it produced a lot more performance gain than the 1.9

Premium Features