• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cat Tracker Build Dates M1100T's-Check In

C

catweasel

Feb 20, 2010
Jackson, WY
www.jacksonholeargo.com
Sno Checkers should get their sleds before dealer inventory....

Problem is, no one is getting them. Snocheck, dealers, no one. Sorry for my rant, but when you have a snow year like this and all I hear everyday is that the riding has been epic, it sucks to be waiting on a new sled I SHOULD have had this weekend.

Seems the 800 guys have been getting thiers....... ):

Hell, I would just like a straight answer what is going on.......

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Sno Checkers should get their sleds before dealer inventory....

Agreed. . . . Maybe due to the fact of how many calls they were getting they are not sending out dealer stock sleds. . . Until all of the snochecks are sent out. I think they are making progress. . . I think next week will be a big week. I don't live in the mountains but if I had my sled it would be loaded on a trailer heading to the bighorns this weekend. . .

C

catweasel

Feb 20, 2010
Jackson, WY
www.jacksonholeargo.com
The Mrs. is threatening to get me a prescription for valium so I will stop bouncing off the walls! :)

Just sucks, my M1000 blew up last week and is in peices, the Mrs. M8 is getting a new top end, the M1100T hasn't been built.

More snow forecast for Friday. The JHMR is having the most terrain open on opening day in history due to the epic snow fall. Long live La Nina....... :)

Deep breaths...... :)

Still don't know how Cat could screw the pooch so bad though....

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
I know how you guys feel, I am missing my first trip because cat could not build my sled within 8 months of ordering it. Tsunami etc all the excuses, what ever. Where they missed the boat in my books is a simple phone call from someone at the company to say sorry or here's a gift card on accessories something anything to say they actually give a crap about their customers. Jan 1 is my drop dead date after that they can jam it up their arse and so can my useless dealer who has never called once either.

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Yea $500.00 in Cat Cash would be nice! Although if I'm thinking about this right?? we late receivers might actually get two full riding years of warranty. Versus those who got there sleds in Aug, Sept, Oct. and their warranty clock started ticking.

Last edited:

SEAKM8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 21, 2007
AK
I live 15 minutes from the mountain. There is 5 to 6 feet up there and has been snowing for three straight days. Arctic Cat has got to get there crap togather. I'm not sure how much longer I can wait. Polaris is looking real good right know.

K

Kruchy

Sep 30, 2009
Goodsoil, SK
So they have our $500.00 and if we all jump ship I know that they will not have a problem selling them when they do come. Its a loss for us and a win for the dealers. If there was some way to screw who ever is responsible over than maybe I would consider something else. We just sit here and wait and piss and moan.

J

jbunce

Dec 12, 2010
squamish BC
Must be just luck of the draw now, My dealer (MADNESS on here) just messaged me saying it will be in any day. so hopefully its the same for the rest of them...

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
So they have our $500.00 and if we all jump ship I know that they will not have a problem selling them when they do come. Its a loss for us and a win for the dealers. If there was some way to screw who ever is responsible over than maybe I would consider something else. We just sit here and wait and piss and moan.

I think some have good points. Cat AND the Dealers should be calling you guys, offering some kind of incentive for having to wait this long. This just goes to show those dealers and especially Cat don't think much of their customers.
If you do bail out on your snowcheck, really the only way Cat is going to suffer is come next spring and NOBODY spring checks....that's how you get them.

J
Nov 26, 2007
Rocky Mtn Hse AB
I just hope someone from cat reads this stuff, I know I will really think long and hard before buying another cat, unless of course this thing blows me away like we are all hoping it will, then I guess Ill have to put up with their chit

A

acsnoracer69

Nov 29, 2007
Harrisburg, SD
FUEL FOR YOUR FUEL. . .

Looks like dealers have turbo sleds as stock. .. . Though the reality of this is that a dealer cannot order a LE as a stock sled. So they likely snowchecked it under someones name.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/rvs/2710603143.html

Yes, dealers could order LE models as stock sleds. We have them in Turbos as well as 800's for stock. None of the Turbos IN STOCK though--they are still only a figment of our imagination. We have not seen even one Spring ordered Turbo yet, let alone stock units. Makes me wonder what they've been doing the last 5 months or so, and how they will get the rest of the sleds built in only 3 weeks??

A

acsnoracer69

Nov 29, 2007
Harrisburg, SD
Yea $500.00 in Cat Cash would be nice! Although if I'm thinking about this right?? we late receivers might actually get two full riding years of warranty. Versus those who got there sleds in Aug, Sept, Oct. and their warranty clock started ticking.

Warranty starts Dec 1st for any sled that was delivered prior to Dec 1st. Warranty on sleds delivered/sold after Dec. 1st starts the actual day of purchase, so everyone will get a full 2 years of warranty, regardless of purchase/delivery date.

Last edited:
F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
well guys just got back from revy and crazy deep snow, we seen a few of the dealer 1100t, they sure look sweet, in the snow they perform good, but a handfull to sidehill, we were told

hope you get them soon, this is crazy having to wait this long for a snowcheck

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
My M 1100 T LE was on the line last monday and dealer told me that he called cat and they said 7 to 14 days before we will have it. Sure hope it shows soon....

D

doo-ski

Nov 27, 2007
www.yellowNytro.com
Build date

I have a 1100t sno pro ordered, last build date was nov 26th. As of this morning date has NOT changed. Cross your fingers boys, power will soon be here!

Premium Features