• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M1100T 50th edition is in!!

Woody67

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 5, 2008
Bellingham, WA
It looks sweet all black. I want one but wonder how heavy and how much Woody would give me for a trade on my 08.

Come see me quick and bring your sled. M1100Ts are all but sold out. We have one more white LTD and one black 50th coming in a few weeks. We even had to change our 2 demos to floor stock and sell them.

Woody

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Had a dream last night that I was dry humping my new sled in the garage.......

That does not make me weird does it?

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Had a dream last night that I was dry humping my new sled in the garage.......

That does not make me weird does it?

Haha lol. . . Now seriously are you picking this darn thing up tomorrow? Interested to see what the build date was on this machine.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Haha lol. . . Now seriously are you picking this darn thing up tomorrow? Interested to see what the build date was on this machine.

I am indeed picking it up tomorrow,,,,,,,,,, probably between 1-2 +-

Be home a few hours after that........

K

kidrman

Nov 21, 2007
Spokane WA
Are you guys close together? If so, maybe he would let you come over and dry hump his until yours shows up?:face-icon-small-win

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Not only picking mine up tomorrow, but riding it as well. I Love Utah! First snow, first sleds and first rides.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Are you guys close together? If so, maybe he would let you come over and dry hump his until yours shows up?:face-icon-small-win

Jeff C is in the cities someplace. . . so about an hour to hour and a half depending upon location. . . . But I don't dry hump other peoples sleds. . . . thats crossing the line. I would though not mind seeinng a picture or two under her skirt though and maybe a video of her revving her engine. .

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
Yea, dry hump your own sled!!

On second thought, I'd let you dry hump my sled if you wore protection.....and I left you two alone in the garage,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, with the garage closed of course:face-icon-small-win

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Jeff C. wanted me to post these two teaser photos as he just picked the sled up. He assures me he will have many more photos once he gets home tonight.

Comfy 1.JPG Comfy 2.JPG

K

Kruchy

Sep 30, 2009
Goodsoil, SK
My build date is Friday. Hope it gets here soon after. Leaving the 23 rd to break it in for a three day trip. Wish my build date was wrong, and it came earlier.

Premium Features