• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When are the M1100 Turbos Going to show up???

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
I sno checked one because they said it would be in the 500lbs.. And that I should be able to drop the weight by 40-50 pretty easy.. Plus being able to have 240 260 hp for not alot of cash sounded pretty good. But there is no price for happiness..

J

Jimb

Dec 1, 2007
I sno checked one because they said it would be in the 500lbs.. And that I should be able to drop the weight by 40-50 pretty easy.. Plus being able to have 240 260 hp for not alot of cash sounded pretty good. But there is no price for happiness..

That's why we have the Internet so sales bs stories like that can be dispelled by doing a little home work your self.

dejadoo

Lifetime Membership

I bet you are still sending off your savings to that Madoff guy for an investment

stocksucks!!

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2008
fort st john b.c
www.powderking.com
Invested heavily in gold when I got my first job and have been snowmobiling off the interest it's been making me..back to the topic at hand I am sure everyone will love riding whatever they are on this season.. Weather it's heavy and making big power or light and nimble... Let's all ride safe

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose

if you believed that I have some land to sell you:becky:

I think someone :fish2: or :boink:

M
Feb 27, 2010
first turbo showed up today.all white is bada**.heated seat...ballin. now to see where we can drop some weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features