• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you snowcheck a 2020, please PM me. I have a gift code ($200) for you.

J
Mar 12, 2019
How do you get the code?

My father in law and I are doing this and he snowchecked his first. How does he get the code? I wasn’t there when he did it but he said he never got a code. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
If you posted that you have a code to share, and have since shared it, please update your original post.
If you need help editing, please PM and I'll help.

If you need a code, start at the posts up top and work your way down until you find one that still available.

I hope it all works out that everyone on both sides is successful.

Last edited:

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Maybe a silly question but can you share your code more than once? <div>You would think Polaris would want all the referrals they could get!</div>

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Maybe a silly question but can you share your code more than once? <div>You would think Polaris would want all the referrals they could get!</div>

My understanding is the code is a unique one-time use.

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
I snowchecked a sled yesterday...have PM'd two guys on this post and no one has gotten back to me...

PM me and I'll use your code...and you make money too from my understanding:)

T

trackvs2wheels

Nov 26, 2007
Monument, CO
Got one from tdblakes and went through the link...hope Polaris actually remembers to send these out in 8 months:face-icon-small-dis:face-icon-small-dis

Premium Features