• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

hi-fax: NAT or Blk[LE]?

Brown Dog ADV

Premium Member
Jan 7, 2015
Bend, OR
Natural or Black Hi-Fax

Based on what I could find via Google, I suspect the only difference is the color of the Hi-Fax. If I remember correctly, I believe the Black version was included on the Snow Check (LE) models. Included is the image I found at Leaders RPM Shop.
5521633-309_1__49842.1534428629.600.750.jpg

My 2014 800 Assault came with the Natural but I think the Black would look good as well...:eyebrows:

https://leadersrpmshop.com/polaris-new-oem-hi-fax-runner-slider-natural-rmk-5521633-309/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi6G_hcDZ4AIVih-tBh0mHAjjEAYYAiABEgIma_D_BwE

S
Feb 23, 2019
Based on what I could find via Google, I suspect the only difference is the color of the Hi-Fax. If I remember correctly, I believe the Black version was included on the Snow Check (LE) models. Included is the image I found at Leaders RPM Shop.

My 2014 800 Assault came with the Natural but I think the Black would look good as well...:eyebrows:

Ok thank you, i thought BLK would stand for black but NAT i had no idea. Mine is a snowcheck model, mostly white and black so i guess either would look good on mine. I got blk again though. thanks again.

Premium Features