• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow check

Nov 26, 2007
I know its too late to get a snow check, but what happens when people back out, can a dealer offer it to someone else...I wanted to snowcheck an xp but I pussed out cuz i hadnt sold my current sled....but now its gone and I think I might have missed the boat...

Also I remember a while back there were some guys bringing loads of xp's into canada from the states...who was that?, that might be the next best thing at this point.

I

Icedog

Feb 9, 2006
Grande Cache, AB
Also I remember a while back there were some guys bringing loads of xp's into canada from the states...who was that?, that might be the next best thing at this point.

Martin Equipment in Edmonton is supposed to be selling a bunch of holdover '08's. Around the $11,000.00 range is what they told me.

Nov 26, 2007
I just talked to a dealer here in Alberta today, and he said that he had heard there might be a snow check or similar offer happening in or around september to generate more sales..Totally second hand info, but has anyone else heard somthing like this?

Premium Features