• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

what kind of handwarmers to put on 07 Apex Mountain

P
Nov 26, 2007
i wrecked my stock bars and put a set of aftermarket ones on. i cut the handwarmer wires right where they were soldered on to the factory warmers.. my question is what kind of handwarmers do i have to put on my new bars? will any ones work and just splice the new ones onto the old wires? or do i have to get yami warmers to work with the variable rocker switch? i dont have hooks on new bars so if i ordered factory o7 ones like i had they will be too long. can someone help me out. PM or call thanks Brett 320 510 2155

A
Nov 27, 2007
Lets start by giving my user name back

I don't think your very cool by taking some one else user. apex has been my user before there was ever a apex sled.

I would like you to return what is mine.

The Real apex

R
Nov 26, 2007
Saskatchewan
You can PM the mods and if you had the name before they will give it back to you. There is supposed to be an honor system for the names and if someone takes yours the mods said they would take care of it.

T

Twisted Boost

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Apple Capitol, Wa
You can PM the mods and if you had the name before they will give it back to you. There is supposed to be an honor system for the names and if someone takes yours the mods said they would take care of it.

Yep Rizzo you are right on this and the honor system should stand for everyone..:)

Premium Features