• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Preseason maintenance

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Just a few tweaks this year to my already stellar EVO Big Chute M1100T. Mostly maintenance items:
- New Cat primary from Racin Station with billet spider, 911 cover and MDS "Fat Cat" weights
- New fuel filter
- 4 wheel axle kit from Kmod
- Oil change / fresh plugs
- Evolution Powersports CF hood scoop

Trying a different secondary clutching package this year as well, won't really comment on the details until I have some ride and tuning time on it. I feel I have the handling of the big girl VERY comparable to an 800, but with phenomenal cosmic power. This sled has been labor intensive, but the fun factor is off the charts - can't wait for snow!
Wife's ProRMK 660 is getting a couple things, such as Kmod tunnel braces and a new fuel filter
Kid's 2013 M800 (backup ride) gets a Jaws Big Shark pipe package, C3 belt drive, 4 wheel axle kit, and a P85 conversion.

What's on your agenda?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Lets see Karl.................
Since I had the OSP braces last season going to get the grinder out and put on the TCL Bracket.
The other part of the stage #3 I did last season.
Running MDS Fat Cat's also..
Changed the Oil- plugs
Fuel Filter ??? hmmmm sounds like a good idea
Took the for sale sign OFF !!! ... Just kidding!!:face-icon-small-hap

Selling the trusty 2010 800 151 Dragon- just sits in the shop

BTW...I wanna see tha hood scoop ^^^^^^

S/C

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
shoot me a text

Lets see Karl.................
Since I had the OSP braces last season going to get the grinder out and put on the TCL Bracket.
The other part of the stage #3 I did last season.
Running MDS Fat Cat's also..
Changed the Oil- plugs
Fuel Filter ??? hmmmm sounds like a good idea
Took the for sale sign OFF !!! ... Just kidding!!:face-icon-small-hap

Selling the trusty 2010 800 151 Dragon- just sits in the shop

BTW...I wanna see tha hood scoop ^^^^^^

S/C
Joe, I have pics on my phone. Shoot me a text, and I'll send it your way. I'm far to computer illiterate to post on the site...tried a couple times. Fuel filter was a no brainer - av gas can be hard on the paper element, and I sure don't want it to lean out due to restriction. How's things going down there? I'm stuck looking at a %$*&# drilling rig till mid October...

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Joe, I have pics on my phone. Shoot me a text, and I'll send it your way. I'm far to computer illiterate to post on the site...tried a couple times. Fuel filter was a no brainer - av gas can be hard on the paper element, and I sure don't want it to lean out due to restriction. How's things going down there? I'm stuck looking at a %$*&# drilling rig till mid October...

I just got off a 3 week fishing job with Jars still in the hole......
So it snowed here already and was down to 21*F this morning
Got delivery of a 2015 pro 163 yesterday- I know I know- it will be down on power but will not be for long....
I will blast you a text to look at the soooooper scoooper you got from Jim- ya know it will create air drag..LOL
I will hold on to the M1100T for a few more years- I am like you got WAY to much tied into it for the FUN factor.
Glad to see you still drilling down:dance:

JustBoostIt

Lifetime Membership
When I have time......ha ha that's funny

I will replace the stock wobble bearing I had to put in the chaincase on the driveshaft the last ride of the year. Thanks to Rory at Shuswap Extreme for the use of the shop late into the night. A real testament to the the durability of the C3 belt drive, all the ball bearings were gone by the time I got to the trailhead and it never broke the belt with all that slop and 325hp climbing hills out of Turtle. HD bearing going back in.

Time permitting I would like to fab up a 1-1.5" post forward on the vertical post mount. This will obviously require some new geometry on the 3 braces. It already handles great for a 4s with the Kmod and the Skinz front end with Raptors, but I think I'd like to see where a relocate can help or hinder handling. Moving the control point forward a touch doesn't seem like it would be a bad idea.

I am also going to do Wildchild's updated post bushing to take the slop out. I had his bushing kit on my Apex and it worked great.

Premium Features