• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rino 610 compatibilty

R
Sep 12, 2010
I bought a rino 610 to keep track of a buddy with a rino 120 the store said there will be no compatibility issues they are not connecting. The 120 picks up the 610 the 610 doesnt pick up the 120, I spent 2 hours on the phone with garmin and couldnt make it work. The garmin guy said the only other thing he could think of is to download another software version on the 120 but the 120 would loose all stored waypoints my buddy was unwilling to try and I dont blame him. I took the radio back to the store and they offered a refund I said dream you sold me this and promised it would be compatible lets get a replacement. Im getting a replacement but with this store im sure the season will be over by the time I get a replacement, does anyone else have a 120 and 610 in there group?

maurfello

Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2009
Washington
Did the 120 have a good satellite signal? My buddy has one also and I think I had the same problem , we could talk back and forth fine but I could not ever get a location from his radio. Then I took it outside to get a full satellite signal. Hope this helps.

PRO RMK 800

Premium Features