• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Thanks (AGAIN) to JustBoostIt

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
In this day and age, it is rare to find outstanding customer service. Gene (JustBoostIt on the forum) at White Knuckle Motorsports is one of those rare individuals that provides just that. He has been outstanding in helping me with tech support and advice in building my M1100T into the sled I wished for, and spends a ton of time researching ways to improve upon the mighty turbo, and testing various vendor products. If he sells it, he has tested it, and it will meet the claims for performance and durability.(no, I am not affiliated in any way).
Gene, thanks again for all your help and advice - it is very much appreciated.
Any forum members from Canada with a Cat, give White Knuckle a call (780) 872-7004 if you want to take your ride to the next level - you won't be disappointed.

B
Feb 11, 2008
Red Deer Area AB
In this day and age, it is rare to find outstanding customer service. Gene (JustBoostIt on the forum) at White Knuckle Motorsports is one of those rare individuals that provides just that. He has been outstanding in helping me with tech support and advice in building my M1100T into the sled I wished for, and spends a ton of time researching ways to improve upon the mighty turbo, and testing various vendor products. If he sells it, he has tested it, and it will meet the claims for performance and durability.(no, I am not affiliated in any way).
Gene, thanks again for all your help and advice - it is very much appreciated.
Any forum members from Canada with a Cat, give White Knuckle a call (780) 872-7004 if you want to take your ride to the next level - you won't be disappointed.

I will second the motion,

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
Yup!

If you need aftermarket parts for Cat, give WKM a call. Be sure to ask for Dave. They've had everything in stock that Gene says they use. EVO, Cutler, XXXModrods, etc. etc.

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Like a kid waiting for Xmas...

Now comes the part of waiting for my final parts to come in & finish the M1100T build for the year. This sled has been a ton of fun, challenging my mechanical & riding skills. The final build (riding March 22 for a week) will be as follows:
2013 M1100 Turbo SnoPro Ltd (or "Oprah" as it is affectionately called)
EVO's BC250 kit, cold air intake, intercooler fan, charge tubes, BOV
2.5" Downpipe and muffler
EVO's turbo & header blankets
Cat vented panels, gripper seat cover, Mtn Addiction Track Pak
OSP Jackshaft support & engine snubber
Turbie Performance engine mounts
C3 Belt Drive with 2.42:1 ratio
Camoplast challenger extreme 162" x 3" track
Avid 7 tooth drivers
Lightweight brake rotor
Anti-Gravity lightweight battery
Team Tied Secondary clutch
MDS weights
Exit X1 shocks all the way around
OVS Wheelie coupler
SLP Powder Pro skis
Feethookers running boards
Skinz front Bumper / Skidplate, Cat belly skidplate
PDP rear snowflap
FLY Aero Taper bars / RSI Riser
More stuff I'm sure I've forgotten...
A ton of time, lots of phone calls, and the most important ingredient: $$$.

Next season: looking at Kmod rear skid, carbon fiber tank, and may bump the BC250 to a BC275 or SC300 if I think the driveline will handle it - the true torture test will be once the 3" is installed & run on "wet" snow. Only 500 miles, still on OEM belt (Team Tied was installed from day 1, and I blueprinted the chassis before riding it).:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-sho

Last edited:

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
Blue River

Hey one old fart, are you riding in valemount on the 22? I will be there also for 3 days of riding with my 1100t also.
I'm "tagging along" with a group, sound like we are going to Blue River from our last conversation, but you guys are more then welcome to hook up for a ride. If interested PM me, I'll give you my cell # so we can hook up.

Thx, Karl

L

lightening800

Sep 4, 2004
northern alberta
I'm "tagging along" with a group, sound like we are going to Blue River from our last conversation, but you guys are more then welcome to hook up for a ride. If interested PM me, I'll give you my cell # so we can hook up.

Thx, Karl

Sounds good ill let you know if we wil be going to blue at all. Thx Dwayne

Bendy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2009
Spirit River, AB Canada
The Grail!

Thx, Karl

Make sure you ride the Holy Grail. You can ride right from town!

Premium Features