• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone make an SRX Silencer fit a set of Bender 700 Triple pipes from a Red Top Motor

the stock srx can is considerably larger than the stock mm can. if your looking for some pre-bent pipe to silencer parts, or pipe fittings, i have a set of hauck srx stingers that i cut apart for the pipe system when i ran the srx engine in a 94 v-max chassis. yours for a song.

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Sounds like they need a good repacking. Bender pipes were not all that loud. Eric

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
Eric,
Are you being sarcastic??? Didn't you sell your MM700? The Power inc. "center dump" pipes are probably the quietest triples for the MM700.

Power Inc center dump pipes are questionably quiter then stock. BUT, they didnt work that good at 10,000 ft and Benders did very well.

SLP, PSI, Huack, Aaen, all were louder then Bender pipes.

Yes I did sell my MMax but that had nothing to do with the pipes on it. I sold it when the Apex MTX came out and will never own another 2-stroke. Eric

B
Nov 26, 2007
PM me your email. Not sure how well they would work with a big bore... I am in the middle of building a big bore. I will look into it.

-BD1

Premium Features