• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'02 edge ryde fx shock with res. Who rebuilds, estimated cost?

M
Apr 3, 2009
Hello,

I have a '02 edge 156 and I need to get the Ryde FX shock with resivor rebuilt. Any recommedations? I live in Montana but would mail it off. What does this normally cost. I am weighing the cost of rebuilding it or buying a new one.

Thank you.

KMOD

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Firth
kmodsnowmobileparts.com
Hello,

I have a '02 edge 156 and I need to get the Ryde FX shock with resivor rebuilt. Any recommedations? I live in Montana but would mail it off. What does this normally cost. I am weighing the cost of rebuilding it or buying a new one.

Thank you.

Gas Shock Repair
Andy 208-716-0475
Rigby Idaho

Jan 27, 2009
Stadium

Hello,

Thank you.

I send all my stuff to Staduim Suspension, great to deal with good prices!

Oil change (service) is usually around $95CAN and rebuild if its leaking you will need a new seal head, usually around $165 CAN

Ask for Theirry, tell him Jason sent you 450-464-8469

D
Dec 23, 2007
Yakima WA
wow if i remember i did all 4 of mine for under 80.00 bucks, im sure some one in you area has the two special tools to do them, it took one quart of oil to do all four shocks, maybe i should start doing them sounds like a good money maker.trust me they are very easy. do you have a local dealer? if you rebuild it i bet they would refill it for you.

Premium Features