• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Heavier rear springs?

H

huseby76

Feb 22, 2009
Lloydminster / Crowsnest
When I ordered mine and cross refrenced them they were for a tundra. Helped a little i'm in the process of getting the shocks revalved and lowering dropping the limit strap to the lowest setting. 503191892, 503191893

Last edited:
S

sledjunky3

Dec 4, 2007
Beautiful B.C.
at what weight should i consider upgrading to the heavier spring? i am about 220 lbs now looking to trim down to about 200 lbs in a few months.

L
at what weight should i consider upgrading to the heavier spring? i am about 220 lbs now looking to trim down to about 200 lbs in a few months.

I weigh 180, and I just ordered the heavier springs. Last year I had the torsions set on 5, and there still was the noticable sag and frequent bottoming out (30-50 times per day I'd guess).

From Goodwin, the springs were something like $40 each (I live close enough to pick up so no shipping). This along with revalving is supposed to help with the sag, trenching, sidehilling issues...

Premium Features