• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

8 min till black friday starts

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Won't be long now to start buying up stuff again and make another killing! ;)

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Diesel can go down to a buck a gal. what good is it if you can't burn any? Still not much work to fire up the equipment. Don't get me wrong, it helps, but I'll still be wishing I could start finding more work to get burning it.

S
Oct 15, 2008
Bozeman-MT
Diesel can go down to a buck a gal. what good is it if you can't burn any? Still not much work to fire up the equipment. Don't get me wrong, it helps, but I'll still be wishing I could start finding more work to get burning it.

I agree, but this is why I don't think cutting production is going to work for OPEC this time. They got greedy and shot themselves in the foot.

S

Supplicate

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 4, 2005
Slowdotnuh
Diesel can go down to a buck a gal.
Diesel will never again go back to the prices we were used to even 5 years ago. Due to EPA regulatioins and the new facilities required to produce low sulfur diesel fuel we, the customers, must bear the burden of progress.

You don't really think that these refineries are going to shell out billions of dollars out of their own pockets to build, maintain, and run these facilities do you?

A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
Diesel will never again go back to the prices we were used to even 5 years ago. Due to EPA regulatioins and the new facilities required to produce low sulfur diesel fuel we, the customers, must bear the burden of progress.

You don't really think that these refineries are going to shell out billions of dollars out of their own pockets to build, maintain, and run these facilities do you?

No it won't go down to a buck a gallon. The point was "if" it did what good is it if you don't have work to use it.

T
Nov 26, 2007
Prince George, BC
www.cap-it.com
The Canadian Dollar's big decline.

1y

Premium Features