• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nytro owners must check

S
Dec 16, 2007
Hey guys, i dono if this has been posted all ready or not but.. noticed a bit of oil on the bottom of my belly pan under the tank. so cleaned it up and was all good.. then noticed it again so i checked on the bottom of the tank for a leak and well there was fresh oil on the bottom of the tank. so cleaned it up and well a day later more oil..

so on the bottom of the tank where the oil line goes out, check where the aluminum block meets the bottom of the tank and well mine is cracked all around the peice. was sorta a piss off being that its a long weekend this week, and next week iam heading to revy for the Yamaha ride.

just wondering if anyone els has had this problem or not.

anyways hope no one els has this problem!!

HAPPY SLEDDING!!

N

Nikolai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Apr 17, 2002
Eagle River, AK
Mine started leaking around there after a few hundred miles. I put orange RTV silicon around it and it's been fine ever since. Once our riding season is over I'll get a new tank on warranty.

Oh...per the dealer...JB Weld will void the warranty on the oil tank, so use silicon.

Here's an older pic

oil leak.jpg

Premium Features