• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Skidoo Summit 800 T3, 174", under 400 miles, 3 year remaining warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGSHOW

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
This is my stocker and I purchased this new last season and didn't get to ride it much. I have been a Polaris guy since 2011 and loved the Pro RMK, but when the T3's came out they were unbeatable for a stock sled. The T3's are the easiest sled to side hill and can hold a great line, they recover instantly when you slow down or stop on a hill, if you get stuck 90% of the time they can back out. The T3 skidoo 174" are flat out like cheating and keep you smiling from ear to ear as you stop next to your stuck buddies and take off again. I purchased it from Moritz Sport and have the big warranty. It sat at my house in Cooke City in a heated garage for all of last winter. This sled is currently back in Bismarck, ND, but can deliver to Cooke City for free when I make my first trip. (the way it looks it might be in the next week;)) Sled has a skid plate on it and is the yellow T3. Never wrecked $10250

Please call me because I don't get on here much
701-471-9451
Randy (aka-BIGSHOW)

T3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features