• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

koso X2 boost/air fuel ratio/temp meter 3in1

B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
I special ordered a Koso X2 boost guage that is equipped with an a/f ratio and water temp guage all built into 1. I bought it for the turbo setup I was about to build and ended up with a 2nd sled instead of installing a turbo so I have no use for it now. Just showed up today as a special order so I cant return it. Includes the 2 stroke adaptor
Cost me $660 Canadian.
Make me an offer I am not looking to get all my money back. Hows $520 shipped sound?

I am not getting any action in the instrumentation section so maybe its more appropriate over here.

Last edited:
B

BIGMEATS

Oct 29, 2008
Warman, SK
Yes us Canadians kind of get screwed up here. I checked DK has the adaptor for $40 so I am in the ball park almost. Since I am including that. Not really much of a deal for you guys south of the border. But help a brother out. Basically no tax or shipping.

They are hard to find most places are out of stock and KOSO is saying a few months before they are on hand.
Took me a month to get this one and by then I didn't need it.

Last edited:
Premium Features