• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RZR 4 Raffle!

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
RZR 4 Raffle! Drawing Sept 22nd, online sales will be shut down Sept 20th!

The Cody Rotary Club is raffling a 2011 RZR 4 LE. Tickets are $20/ea or 6 tickets for $100. Go to Codyrotary.com and click on ATV raffle on the right. You can buy tickets online.

Cody Wyoming Rotary - RZR 4 Raffle!

If you are a Rotarian please give this a bump TTT!

Drawing September 22nd.
Online sales will be shut down September 20th to allow for processing so DON"T WAIT!

Last edited:

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I will be on a trip from Thursday, July 28th through Sunday, August 8th. It is unlikely that I will have internet access during that time and will be unable to answer questions during that time. Your raffle ticket orders will still be processed by the Cody Rotary Club during that time. When I return I will be responding to questions and messages if necessary. If you have questions during that time frame there is contact info on the codyrotary.com website. Please feel free to bump this TTT for me while I am gone. Thanks!

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
We'll find out fairly soon who the winner will be! Drawing September 22nd!

FYI We will need to stop online sales a few days before the drawing to allow for proper processing of online ticket sales, so don't wait until the last minute.

Thanks again to all who have supported us!

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
2 days of online sales left! Monday and Tuesday (9/19, 9/20) are your last chance to win this puppy!

PaddleTracker

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
If anyone knows how to edit the title of this thread to reflect when the online sales will end (Tuesday 9/20/11 at midnight) and drawing date (Thursday 9/22/11), please let me know. Moderator can you fix this?

Premium Features